Berry Picking in Gwinnett County
DJ’s U-Pick Blueberry Farm — <<AS OF 7/18/18, CLOSED FOR THE SEASON>>
Where: 1839 Prospect Rd, Lawrenceville, Georgia
For the kids: They do have pet goats and cows so feel free to bring any produce or bread to feed to them. Picnic area provided.
Berry Picking @ Washington Farms
Where: Loganville & Athens/Watkinsville (check site for open days)
- You-Pick Strawberries, Blueberries, and Blackberries: $12 (+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Strawberries: $15 (+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Blueberries: $19(+tax)/gallon
- Pre-picked Blackberries: $17(+tax)/gallo
- Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream: Small – $3(+tax) Large – $4(+tax)
They provide one gallon buckets for your picking. After picking the berries you may empty them into containers that you bring from home or you may keep the picking bucket for $1.00 (+tax). You can bring that bucket back next time you pick.
2018 Spring Hours
- *Monday-Saturday: 8am – 7pm
- We’re Always Closed on Sundays.