Adopting a road is an easy process that involves five simple steps:
- Choose a road to adopt: Select a section of roadway with a convenient location that is safe to access on your cleanup day.
- Learn more about the program: Get details about the program and download the official Adopt-a-Road agreement at www.gwinnettcb.org.
- Contact us and take action: Confirm your road section and participation in the Adopt-a-Road Program on our website. We’ll provide free garbage bags, “Men Working” signs, and safety vests for you to use on cleanup day.
- Share your results and complete a post-cleanup report: Submit post-cleanup reports on our website.
- Receive recognition for your group’s hard work: Each adopted section of road will be marked with two signs with your group’s name. We will order your signs and install them.
For more information and details about volunteering with Gwinnett Adopt-a-Road, visit Gwinnett Clean and Beautiful’s website, www.gwinnettcb.org, and follow the links for Programs and then Adopt-a-Road or call 770.822.5187.